Thursday, August 10, 2006

Another late night rant...survived another day!!!

What does it say about your life when you go see the doctor and she's all full of sarcasm? (In the nicest of ways!) I told her I had quit my job with LES...she wanted to know what I was going to be doing...so I explained ...working for a stair manufacturer...front office type stuff...shipping, receiving, quoting customers...etc...she responds with ..."WOW that will be great!!! But do you think you can handle a job with no to little stress where you arn't saving the world?" Guess that is her way of saying she feels I made a good choice...after all no one's life depends on if the stair quote gets done at that very moment!! Oh - I'm so looking forward to the new job...even if it is low key!

1 comment:

Lori said...

a low key job, that you don't take home with you? That can only be good for you and your family.

Hugs.