Monday, March 13, 2006



Okay so it's been a while! I havn't been feeling well and am now feeling like I'm getting better!!!!
Things seem to be settling....I think the time off at work and time with the girls and Darren have helped!

I thought I would post some pics of the day we went to the big city accross the lake. It was such a gorgeous day! When we finally managed to leave the house we had a really relaxing day. We drove down towards the old ferry docks had lunch on the water (Subway- not very exciting). We walked along the beach & fed the birds (I'm trying hard to surrender my "gotta be a mom" and be more a kid and not worry so much about what we should be doing or not be doing). Then we drove thru the old ise Trailer park where I grew up (until grade 5). It's hard to see how it has changed. I'll never forget how cool it was to hang out at the beach, go boating and how I looked forward to summer when all the camping kids would come to play with.

All in all it ended as a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great pictures! I'm feeling a little homesick...